Aadhaar Card in Dumka : Here you can check aadhaar details such as applying aadhaar card in Dumka, taluka wise aadhaar centers in Dumka and more other e-aadhaar card downloading, aadhaar status checking, changing aadhaar data online and Dumka Aadhaar Card helpline number.
List Of Aadhaar Centers in Dumka, Jharkhand - Sub-District Wise list
How to apply for aadhaar card in Dumka
- You have to visit an enrollment center near to you in Dumka, with relavent documents, such as Photo Identity Proof and Address Proof in original or xerox copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Your documents will be verified at the enrollment center.
- Later your Finger Prints and Iris will be scanned by Biometric Devices
- Then your Photograph will also be taken
- Then an acknowledgement Slip will be given to you, which contain all important, enrollment number, date of enrollment and time of enrollment. This acknowledgement letter will then be used to track your aadhaar number status online at the UIDAI Portal.
- Finally after verification, an unique Aadhaar Number will be genered. It will be mailed to you with in 60-90 days of time. You can also download your Aadhaar Number from UIDAI by logging to eaadhaar.uidai portal.
Download Aadhaar Card application form
Aadhaar for Children below 5 years in Dumka : For children below 5 years no biometrics will be captured. Their UID be processed on the basis of demographic information and facial photograph linked with the UID of their parents. These children will need to update their biometrics of ten fingers, iris and facial photograph, when they turn 5 and 15. Intimation to this effect will be mentioned in the original Aadhaar letter.
Check aadhaar card status in Dumka
The Individual who has already been enrolled/registered for Aadhaar, can check his/her Aadhaar Status Online. Every registered person is provided with an acknowledgement slip, which contain 1.Enrollment Number and 2.Date and Time. Both the enrollment number and date&time fields contais 14 digits each. These 28 digits forms Temporary Enrollment Number. The individual has to enter the enrollment number and Date and Time at the UIDAI Portal-Click Here. To check your aadhaar Status, you have to enter 14 digit Enrolment Id or 28 digit Enrolment Id with Date time stamp which is printed on your Acknowledgement slip.
Download aaddhaar card in Dumka
- Open Click Here
- Enter any one of these Aadhaar Number or Enrolment ID (EID) or Virtual ID (VID)
- Type the captcha and then click on Sent OTP
- You will be gettig an OTP to your registered mobile
- Enter the OTP to download your Aadhaar Card
Change Aadhaar Card data through Online: Mobile number, Name, Gendar, Date of Birth, Address and Language
- Open the link: Click Here
- Enter your aaddhaar number and then captcha given
- Click on "send otp" button
- Enter the otp sent your registered mobile number and then click on log in
- Click on "Update demographic data" and select which you wish to change/amend in aadhaar
Note: Some of these maximum you can change once in life time, so be careful before you make change in aadhaar.
- Change your details and upload the required documents accordingly and then click on next
- If you select multiple then you may amend your details and upload documents accordinlying
- Enter the captcha and click on send otp
Enter the OTP (which was sent to your registered mobile number) and then click on "make payment"
- Now you can make the payment (Rs. 50 tentatively) through credit/debit card or netbanking
- Once you complete with the payment you will be given URN or SRN
After 4 days (tentatively), you can check the updated data if correctly reflecting in Click Here
Aadhaar Card helpline Number
Toll free :1947
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
UIDAI Head Office
Unique Identification Authority of IndiaGovernment of India (GoI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi - 110001
Aadhaar Cards in Jharkhand :
Aadhaar Regional office in Jharkhand
UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi
1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area,Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi - 834 010
Helpdesk Tel. No. : 9031002292, 9031002298
Helpdesk Email ID : email@example.com